FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the State of Vermont
This practice test will help you become a more knowledgeable rider, make you aware of your limits and those of your motorcycle and increase your safety awareness.
Passing the Vermont motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive Vermont motorcycle permit practice test. Please note study for this Vermont license test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
Benefits of Preparing for the Vermont Motorcycle Permit Test
If you are thinking of getting from point A to point B in Vermont on the back of a motorcycle, you need to take the Vermont Motorcycle Permit Test.
To apply for a permit, you must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Obtain a junior operator license before applying if you are 16 or 17 years old
- Schedule a testing time at the DMV
Before you take the test, it is wise to download and study the Motorcycle Licensing Guide and Operator’s Manual, along with trying a few practice tests. The questions may include:
- How you can make a helmet potentially useless
- What a tachometer is used to monitor
- Why sunglasses are not the best eye protection
- What type of liability insurance the state of Vermont requires you to carry
- When eye protection is required when riding a motorcycle
- How to avoid deer and moose collisions at night on secondary roads
- What the odds are of suffering a head or neck injury in a motorcycle accident
- What is the best material for a motorcycle jacket
- How to warn someone you are approaching
- What the RiderRadar System is
- The proper following distance at night
- How to use turn signals when passing another vehicle
- When you should reduce speed at night
- How to evaluate road hazards
- What to do if you wobble
- How to ride in a group
- The proper way to secure cargo
- How to properly carry a passenger
When you are ready for in-depth questions, take one of our free practice tests that are just for Vermont riders. If you have any questions, contact us to learn more.