FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the State of Washington
To operate a motorcycle on Washington State roadways, you must have a motorcycle endorsement on your driver license.
Passing the Washington motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive practice test. Please note study for this license test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
Take a Washington Motorcycle Permit Test
Riding around the Evergreen State is exhilarating. But before you can hit the road, you must first pass the Washington Motorcycle Permit Test.
In order to obtain a permit, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Pass a vision screening
- Pass the motorcycle knowledge and signs test
1. Not wearing a jacket in warmer weather can cause crash abrasions, sunburn, and dehydration.
2. If the sprockets are worn, you should replace both the chain and sprockets.
3. In order to prevent hearing damage from long-term engine and wind noise, you should wear earplugs.
4. Do not wear a helmet if it has fraying straps, cracks, or loose padding.
5. If your mirror is properly adjusted, it should show the lane behind you and as much as possible of the lane next to you.
6. The owner’s manual is your most important resource when you purchase a new motorcycle.
7. If you are tailgated, open a gap to your front.
8. It is never acceptable to share a lane with a car.
9. Do not accelerate if you suspect a flat tire.
10. Switch the headlight to low beam when it is foggy.
11. Rolling on the throttle during a turn can help stabilize your motorcycle.
Washington State Laws
- All operators and passengers must wear a helmet
- Your motorcycle’s horn must be heard for at least 200 feet
- Your motorcycle must have a pair of mirrors which give a clear view to the rear of at least 200 feet
- The maximum number of headlights your motorcycle can have is two.
- You cannot have a passenger younger than five years old
Our practice tests can help you become a safe driver, so try one today. If you have any questions contact us. We’ll be glad to help.