FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the District of Columbia
In the District of Columbia, you must have a valid driver’s license with motorcycle (M) endorsement to operate a motorcycle.
Passing the DC motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive Washington DC motorcycle permit practice test. Please note study for this DC license test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
Are You Ready to Take the DC Motorcycle Permit Test?
Riding around Washington DC on a motorcycle is a great way to see the monuments and the cherry blossoms when they are in bloom. But before you can zoom around the roundabouts, you need to pass the DC Motorcycle Permit Test
The best way to study is by taking one of our four practice tests. Here are some of the questions you will be asked:
- What part of a motorcycle boot could be hazardous if not properly secured?
- Where is the fuel supply valve found?
- Your high/low beam headlight control is found where?
- Eyeglasses and sunglasses are not suitable motorcycle protection because?
- The front brake is operated with?
- How often should the hydraulic fluid and coolant be checked?
- What is the best protection for your face?
- What percentage of motorcycle crashes are caused by riders who have had ridden their bike for less than six months.
- The horn is operated with what finger?
- A tachometer measures?
- Where is the engine cut-off switch found?
- On which trip are you most likely to have a crash?
- How often should you make a complete check of your motorcycle?
- At what speed do most motorcycle crashes occur?
- What is the best color for motorcycle clothing?
- What is the best way to eliminate your blind spot?
- When should you reduce your speed at night?
- How should hazards be handled?
- As you approach an intersection, you should?
How to Apply for a Permit
- Complete the application
- Show your Social Security card
- Pay the $44 fee
- Have your picture taken
- Pass a vision test
This is just some of what you need to know before you can safely ride your motorcycle. When you are ready to learn more, contact us.