FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the State of Georgia
Studying this practice tests will not only help you pass your motorcycle licensing tests, but it will also help prepare you to become a responsible and safe motorcyclist.
Passing the Georgia motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive practice test. Please note study for this Georgia license test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
Prepare for the Georgia Motorcycle Permit Test
Are you ready to ride a motorcycle around the Peach State? Before you can legally hit the road, you must pass the motorcycle permit test.
Anyone that is at least 16 years old can take the test, and it is helpful to study the manual before heading to the Department of Drivers Services. Here is some of what you will learn:
1. What to do if you have a flat tire or mechanical problems while driving.
2. How to travel on a slippery surface, and how to avoid animals and debris on the road.
3. What brakes are used to slow down.
4. The proper way to sit on a motorcycle, and what safety equipment is legally required.
5. How to ride with a passenger and the correct way to carry cargo.
6. The correct way to park next to a curb.
7. When most motorcycle crashes occur.
8. How to best follow a car so you are not in the driver’s blind spot.
When you are ready to take the actual test, schedule an appointment at the DDS. At the time of your appointment, you will need to:
- Show proof of identity
- Complete an application
- Pay the $10 permit fee
- Take a vision test
The permits are valid for six months, and riders must follow these rules:
- Wear a helmet
- Drive in daylight only
- Do not ride with a passenger
This is just a sample of what you need to know before you can safely operate a motorcycle. Contact us to learn more or to take one of our practice tests.