FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the State of Pennsylvania
Operating a motorcycle safely in traffic requires special skills and knowledge. This practice quiz will provide you with the information necessary to enable you to obtain a motorcycle license and to help you learn those special operating skills.
Passing the PA motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive test. Please note study for this test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
Preparing for the PA Motorcycle Permit Test
Are you ready to cruise around the great state of Pennsylvania on a motorcycle? Well, before you can hit the roads, you need to prove your knowledge and skills, and that starts by taking the PA Motorcycle Permit Test.
It covers everything from proper riding clothing to the percentage of head and neck injuries that occur during a motorcycle crash. Here is just a sample of what you will know:
- On which trip are you most likely be involved in an accident?
- Crashes typically occur at what speed?
- What is the best protection to wear for your eyes and face?
- When can you leave off your motorcycle jacket?
- When holding the handlegrips, how should your arms be positioned?
- What gear should you be in while waiting for a train to pass?
- How should you approach a turn?
- How do you choose a lane position?
- When making a pass, how should you use your turn signal?
- What is the SEE strategy?
- When in an area such as a construction or a school zone, what should you focus on the most?
If you already know the answers to some of these questions, you are well on your way to safely riding a motorcycle. We offer four free practice tests that can help you pass the written test on your first attempt.
When you are through studying, head to your local DMV. You will need to:
- Pay the $10 permit fee
- Complete an application
- Pass a vision test
Appointments are not necessary, but having one will cut down on your wait time.
If you have any questions, contact us for more information.