FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the State of Rhode Island
Operators can reduce or prevent injuries by using proper equipment and following the laws and regulations associated with motorcycles.
Passing the Rhode Island motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive Rhode Island motorcycle permit practice test. Please note study for this Rhode Island license test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
Important note: Rhode Island, unlike most other states, does not issue a separate manual for motorcyclists. However, the Rhode Island DMV strongly encourages motorcyclists to read the manual for drivers as much of the information therein is relevant for motorcyclists. The following questions are taken from that information.
RI Motorcycle Practice Test 01
RI Motorcycle Practice Test 02
RI Motorcycle Practice Test 03
RI Motorcycle Practice Test 04
What You Need to Know Before Taking the Rhode Island Motorcycle Permit Test
What better place is there to ride a motorcycle than in the Ocean State? But before you can ride like the wind in Rhode Island, you must first pass the Rhode Island Motorcycle Permit Test.
Studying for the test before arriving at the DMV is important. The test covers many areas and many of the questions may surprise you. Below is an example of what you need to know.
- What is the minimum speed limit in Rhode Island?
- When must you pass other vehicles when riding on a multiple lane highway?
- Motorcycles cannot be parked within what distance of a fire hydrant?
- What does velocitizing mean?
- How should you approach a turn?
- When do pedestrians have the right of way?
- Where does a truck have large blind spots?
- On wet or icy roads, what should you avoid?
- As you approach a roundabout, what does the yellow diamond warning sign mean?
- If you are under 21 years of age, you will be charged with driving under the influence if you are caught riding with a blood-alcohol concentration level of?
- If you refuse a breathalyzer test, how long will your license be suspended?
- What is the minimum fine in Rhode Island if you are riding at least 11 mph over the speed limit?
When you are ready to take the permit test, you need:
- Your valid Rhode Island driver’s license
- Certificate of completion from the RI Motorcycle Safety Course
- The fee of $26.50
We offer four free tests that each have thirty multiple choice questions. If you need more information before you get started, contact us for more details.