FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the State of Wisconsin
If you are applying for, or interested in applying for, a motorcycle license, we strongly recommend that you complete a motorcycle rider course.
Passing the Wisconsin motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive practice test. Please note study for this test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
Things to Know Before You Take the Wisconsin Motorcycle Permit Test
You are getting ready to take the Wisconsin motorcycle permit test!
Are you already dreaming of cruising down Wisconsin’s scenic back roads? You do not need to worry or get stressed out before you take your permit test, because you can find out everything you need to know here.
- The permit cost is $32 and lasts for a period of six months.
- Drivers under 18 must:
- Have reached the age of 16.
- Have a qualified sponsor.
- Have completed driver education.
- Have proof of school attendance or completion.
- The permit test includes a knowledge test and road sign test.
- Restrictions with the permit include:
- You must wear protective eyewear.
- You must wear a helmet.
- You are allowed to drive alone during the day.
- When driving in the evening, you must have a driver who has held a motorcycle license for two years and is at least 25 years of age.
Now, that you know the basics, it is time to download a copy of the motorcycle manual. Everything you need to know to pass the test is in between the covers. In fact, Wisconsin creates the test questions from the manual.
Once you have had a chance to study the material, contact us to take one of our practice tests. Our pool of questions covers a variety of topics that you might find on your motorcycle permit test. All of these questions are designed to ensure that you will become a safe and courteous driver on the road. Good luck and safe travels!