FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the State of Wyoming
This practice test resources will help you attain your license and operate your motorcycle safely.
Passing the Wyoming motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive Wyoming motorcycle permit practice test. Please note study for this Wyoming license test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
Preparing for the Wyoming Motorcycle Permit Test
Before you can ride a motorcycle in Wyoming, you have to pass the Wyoming Motorcycle Permit Test even if you already have a driver’s license.
It is best to study before taking the test because it includes questions on drinking, signs, and basic knowledge. Below is a sample of what you will need to know.
- In Wyoming, you can turn right on a red light after stopping and yielding.
- You may pass another vehicle in your lane if it is another motorcycle.
- If you change the address on your Wyoming license, you must inform the DMV within 10 days.
- If you are riding on packed snow, reduce your normal speed by at least 50%.
- During heavy rain, snow storm, or thick fog, pull over if you cannot see more than 100 feet ahead.
- The speed limit on Wyoming’s secondary highways is 65 mph.
- You should approach a blind intersection at a speed no greater than 15 mph.
- The state’s speed limit in a school zone is 20 mph.
- If a school bus has its red lights flashing, you should come to a complete stop.
- A no passing zone is indicated by a pennant shaped sign
- A round yellow sign warns of a railroad crossing
- Warning signs are diamond-shaped and yellow or orange
- A sign that is a downward pointing triangle means yield.
- Those under 21 years of age will be convicted of a DUI if their blood alcohol content is .02%.
- If you are stopped with a blood alcohol concentration of .08%, your license will automatically be suspended for three months.
- Time is the only thing that will lower your blood alcohol level after drinking.
- If you refuse to take an alcohol test in Wyoming, your license will automatically be suspended for six months.
When you are ready to learn more, contact us to take one of our four practice tests.