FREE Online Motorcycle License Permit Practice Test for the State of Hawaii
This practice test is designed for use as a guide to provide more comprehensive coverage of laws and operating techniques concerning motorcycles and to help you qualify for a Hawaii driver’s license to operate a motorcycle.
Passing the Hawaii motorcycle permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive Hawaii motorcycle permit practice test. Please note study for this Hawaii license test is completely FREE.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, its authors, www.permit.bike, its employees and associates cannot be held responsible for any damages occurring due to errors or omissions.
What You Need to Know Before Taking the Hawaii Motorcycle Permit Test
Are you ready to drive your motorcycle around the beautiful state of Hawaii? Well, if you are a new driver, you are required to take the Hawaii motorcycle permit test before you can hit the road, even if you already have a driver’s license.
Before heading to the DMV to take the test, you should study the manual. It is available to download online, and will teach you the following:
- Highway signs and what they mean.
- Proper lane positions so cars can see you better.
- Equipment requirements such as helmets.
- Crash avoidance and blind spots.
- The proper way to carry cargo and passengers.
- Insurance laws and the penalties if you do not have any.
- Safe driving techniques for rainy conditions or debris on the road.
When you arrive to take the test you will need to pay the fee, complete the application and show:
- Your birth certificate
- Social security card if you are between 15-18
- Parental consent (if applicable)
- A driver’s education student completion certificate and a behind-the-wheel student completion certificate if you are under 18 years of age
You will also need to:
- Have your photograph taken
- Pass a vision test
- Give your thumbprint
Motorcycle permits are effective for ninety days, and do not allow you to drive after dark, on the highway, or with passengers.
This is just some of the information you need to know. Contact us to learn more or to take one of our four practice tests that will help you pass the test on the first try.