As exciting as buying a motorcycle can be, motorcycle financing can be just as scary. But we’re here to help! Your new ride should not be the cause of your worries; instead, it should bring you the joy you deserve on an open rate. Here are 5 tips to take the headache out of your motorcycle financing.
- Know what you can afford. Yes, we know, the brand new Kawasaki looks great at the dealership. But if you can’t afford it, don’t even begin considering it – a test drive may lead you to a decision you’ll later regret. Instead, know your budget coming in, and stick to it.
- Ask the necessary questions. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the loan your dealership offers, such as whether the interest rate could change or whether the loan could be sold. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Shop around. Speaking of which, you may not want to take the first loan offered to you. Other sources, such as your bank or local credit union, may be able to outbid the dealer’s initial offer. Even better, you can play the offers against each other to get the best possible loan for your needs.
- Think about the conditions. Just like you should ask questions about the loans available to you, you should also know about the conditions. If the dealer offers you a seemingly great loan that requires you to put your house up as collateral, you should probably decline.
- Buy your Bike. Finally, it’s time to have fun! Once you’ve found the right bike, it’s time to hit the road and enjoy yourself. But if you’re still worried about motorcycle financing, we’re here to help! Contact us so we can answer all of your questions.
Permit.Bike is singularly devoted to the purpose of providing an easy-to-learn and simple approach to the act of riding.